Where Did I Miss It?


The stage was set for me. The glory of God was upon me - it seems like heaven has shone its light on me.


Everything comes with ease. But somehow I refuse to work on me and on my abilities. Thinking I was talented and my talents has brought me this far and will take me further. This was a myth stirring at me.


The need for plans, the need for future goals, the need to keep working on one's crafts can't be over emphasized. The world is moving and moving forward at a fast pace - so imagine how easily obsolete someone be that refused to work on himself


Did it go wrong with my mindset, my attitude, my reasoning, my exposure, my lack of zeal and passion or because of all of these?


Did it go wrong because I taught I was smart and stop doing what made me smart?


Did it go wrong because I stop seizing opportunities as I used to?


Attitude plays a big role in the scheme of things - how successful you can be or not. Your attitude towards people and life in general is major factor.


It all went wrong for me when I got to that stage where I started seeing myself as I have achieved something in life and was comfortable with what I have achieved and I was very unwilling to challenge myself.


The stage in life where I stop learning things I don't know and I believe that what I knew will keep me going without me making effort to know more. It all started when I got relaxed and relaxed and comfortable.


When you can't learn from yourself, your friends, mentors and ultimately life itself, I don't know what to say again. Life is a teacher. Circumstances we face and challenges we encounter are teachers - and when we can't learn from them, from the unknown and the uncertainties around us. When we give up and give in into lies that challenges are there to kill us, then we loose it all in life.


We possess our lives and what we make of it in our hands. Challenges are parts of the game of life.


It all went wrong when I stopped pushing.

It all went wrong when I started blaming and justifying why I should keep blaming.

It all went wrong when I believed that I have achieved something.

When I stopped working on myself.

It all went wrong when I stopped learning. When I don't know and I made no effort to know because I thought I know when I don't even know.


I don't want to get to that stage in life again where I will thinking that my success is all because of me - my work and what I have done. My success is not because of me - my successes came from God, from luck, from the work others have laid in place for me, the sacrifices others have done for me, the relationships and so on. In fact, it's not my success, it's a success I have been given.


Your success in life is based on the amount of risks you are willing to take and the amount of comfort your are will to trade.


Now, no matter what I have said here, no matter what it seems like I have done, you can't take away the place of God from the scheme of things in my life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Naira - Selling Nigeria as a Brand

My Own Best Friend

Earn that Name or Title