The Membership Card into Privilege


I wasn't born into privilege is an excuse I see fly around every here and there. No one is born into privilege and no one is born out of privilege. It is all about perspective - it's all about how you look at it. We are all born into privilege. 

I was born into life - that is privilege. I was born having a mother and a father, that is privilege. I was born having one eye, to me, it is privilege. I was born without parents but I was adopted, that is still a privilege. Appreciate what you have and take advantage of the resources at your disposal and make good use of what you have and what you are born into.

Stop saying you aren't born into privilege - well if you have to say it, it shouldn't be your excuse, but a motivation. Create a privilege with the privilege of life you have. Life is the membership card to the club of the privileged. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Naira - Selling Nigeria as a Brand

My Own Best Friend

Earn that Name or Title