Just Do It...


Don't tell me you want to do something. Just go ahead and do it. I don't need to know what you want to do, your mama or papp doesn't need to know, your friends don't need to know and your excuses too are not invited to the party.

Whatever you want to do, go ahead and do it and the HOW's will come into the party of you don't give up, if you don't relent. Open your eyes, look at situations from different angles, be willing to learn and apply, be accepting and stop holding you back.

Just do that thing you know you are meant to do. Not everyone will like it, trust me, but keep doing it. There are 7 billion persons around watching and they are eagerly waiting to hear your name. You never can't tell who is watching. You can't never tell who is waiting to hear that punchline from you. You never can't tell who is in dear need of your work - just keep putting the work and trust me, it will pay sooner or later.

And you know what? Even if no one is watching, I bet you, your spirit is watching, and your spirit knows how to send the message, the work out when you meet that person that needs it.

I am a big fan of Nike slogan "Just do it".

Life is all about Actions. Taking actions. Nothing gets done by refusing to take action. Hit my Just Do It Video Post on Instagram now for a short "Just do it..." Video.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Silver Naira - Selling Nigeria as a Brand

My Own Best Friend

Earn that Name or Title